How To Support Safe Harbor
How To Help
Safe Harbor is always in need of volunteers to prepare and serve the dinner meal. This helps with the demands on staff and to defray costs. If you are interested in preparing and serving a meal, please contact Connie Wilson at (309) 829-9476 ext 219.
Financial contributions also help to reduce the cost placed upon The Salvation Army and Safe Harbor. 35% of Safe Harbor funding comes from the contributions of private individuals; financial donations are always welcome.
Gifts can be mailed to 601 W. Washington Street, Bloomington Illinois 61701.
Current Needs List
- Coffee, Napkins*, - Oven mitts, pot holders, Dish liquid, dish towels
- Laundry detergent*, Bathroom cleanser, Bleach*, Garbage bags, 40-45 gallons*
- Personal hygiene products (razors, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, foot powder, lotion, etc)
- Towels, especially face towels
- Toilet paper*, Non-Latex gloves, Kitchen serving gloves, White copy machine paper*
- Gift cards to Sam's Club or WalMart*
*Items needed most
Please call (309) 829-9476 ext 214 if you would like more information about the needs of